If you are planning to host a Room Party at How to Train Your ConFusion, then you’ll want to fill out an application, immediately. The deadline for filling out the application is 11:59:59 pm (EST) on November 30, 2019!
Please remember, Unregistered Room Parties will be shut down.
On the fence about hosting a party? Here are more details for you to use as you decide.
There is currently one way to have a party at How to Train Your ConFusion:
Have a party in your hotel room:
- Our current hotel has no suites on the party floors.
- So parties held in guest rooms, it will be a regular-sized room with bed/s and such.
- Unfortunately this hotel has limited storage space and we cannot pull beds.
ConFusion Party Rules:
- Party Holder (Room Renter) is responsible for any damage done to hotel property.
- Flyers must be approved by OPS before hanging.
- Painters tape is to be used when hanging flyer’s for any parties.
- No Underage Serving/Drinking. (Each individual who will be serving must sign and adhere to alcohol serving agreement)
- All Age parties that wish to serve alcohol MUST check ID’s at the point of service.
- No Adult Activities in the presence of minors.
- No use of fog machines, incense burning, smoking or other open flame.
- No use of confetti, glitter, sparkles, dance floor dust, silly string, or bubbles.
- All Parties must remain on party floors.
- No alcohol can be transported out of party space.
- Private Parties will not be promoted by ConFusion in any way. You must still register a Private Party so we can place it on non-quiet floors.
- Unregistered Parties will be shut down.
- ALL Parties MUST fill out our Room Party Request form by NOVEMBER 30, 2020.
Ready to fill out our Room Party Request Form? Do so below:
Questions? Email email@example.com