How to Train Your ConFusion Registration Types and Prices
In order to attend How to Train Your ConFusion you must have a membership badge. Your badge is your pass into panels, the consuite, gaming room, autograph sessions, and much, much more. How to Train Your ConFusion offers various types of registration. Pre-Reg and At-the-Door Rates are listed and you can find details about each type of registration listed further below.
Members will find changes to our Registration Types, so please read thru them all before registering.
Pre-Registration allows our membership to save some money over our At-the-Door Rates as they attend How to Train Your ConFusion.
- $52.00– Adult (18+)
- $47.00 – Teen (13 – 17)
- $37.00– KidFusion (5-12)
- $50.00– KidFusion w/Pizza Party (5-12)
- Free– Kid-in-tow (0-5)
- $25.00– Panelist/Presenter/GameMasters (Only With Confirmation)
- $10.00 – ConCom/Staff (Only with Confirmation)
- Please Note: Conchair Emeritus Free Badges no longer apply. The AASFA Board of Directors changed this policy effective June 2019. Former ConChairs should select their type of Registration from the list above.
Panelists/Presentors/GameMasters/Musicians need to first, fill out the PANELIST INTEREST FORM, in order to receive a confirmation of your Panelist Status from Programming before registering.
- Pre-Registration closes on December 31, 2019. No Exceptions.
- ConFusion does not offer day badges, transfers, or refunds.
- ConFusion does not accept checks or money orders. Cash or Credit only.
- Yapsody Fees are added by Yapsody.
Pre-Registration Rates end 12/31/19 at 11:59:59pm EDT
If for some reason you did not pre-register, no worries! We will be selling memberships with our At-the-Door Rates listed below.
- $65.00 – Adult (18+)
- $55.00 – Teen (13-17)
- $45.00 – KidFusion (5-12)
- $60.00 – KidFusion with pizza party (must be registered by Saturday at NOON)
- Free – Kid-in-Tow (0-4)
- $25.00 – Panelist/Presenter/Game Masters
- $10.00 – ConCom/Staff
- Please Note: Conchair Emeritus Free Badges no longer apply. The AASFA Board of Directors changed this policy effective June 2019. Former ConChairs should select their type of registration from the list above.
Registration Type Details:
Adult: An adult badge grants access to all panels, including readings and autograph sessions, as well as access to the the consuite, gaming room, and parties. (Please note: some events may have age restrictions and will require identification for entry/participation.)
ConCom/Staff: 2020 marks a new era for ConFusion. It is the first time ConFusion is asking its Convention Committee and Staff to contribute to the funds that run ConFusion. ConCom and Staff wanting to Pre-register must first receive a code which will authorize their $10.00 registration. Please email your department head or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and your code.
Panelist/Presenter/Musician/Game Masters: 2017 marked a new era for ConFusion. It was the first time ConFusion asked it’s panelists and presenters to contribute to the funds that run ConFusion. This decision came as a direct result of growing accessibility needs of the fannish community. Amazingly our Panelists/Presenters/Musicians/Game Masters supported this effort! For further information visit our Accessibility Improvment Fund Page. Please Note: Panelists should NOT pre-register until they receive their Panelist Code givin in their Panelist Acceptance letter from Programming. If you applied to be a Panelist and have not heard from us by Oct 31, 2019, please email: Programming@ConFusionSF.org
Teens (13 – 17): Recognizing that our Teen Members bring a great deal to our convention, the How to Train Your ConFusion committee wanted to encourage their participation. 2020 will be the first year that Teen Registration is slightly less than Adult. This is our recognition of the value our Teens provide, while understanding that their funds may be more limited.
- TeenFusion: ConFusion offers teen appropriate programming throughout the weekend. These events include table-top gaming, crafting & costuming, along with GoH SodaKlatches. See TeenFusion programming for more details. (Please note: TeenFusion does not serve meals and will close during meal hours)
Conchair Emeritus: 2020 ConFusion brings with it changes to the previous policy of offering Free Badges to former ConFusion ConChairs. The Ann Arbor Science Fiction Association Board of Directors voted in June 2019 to end the policy of providing free registration to former conchairs. Former ConChairs can select their type of registration based on the list above.
Children at ConFusion:
As a family-friendly convention, ConFusion welcomes children of all ages and strives to provide appropriate programming for all. With their membership each child is welcome to attend most events (see above exceptions), partake of the consuite, and is also privy to additional events for kids. In order to participate in KidFusion each family is asked to donated 3 hours of time at KidFusion Panels.
- KidFusion: ConFusion is proud to offer kid-centric programming. This programming takes place in its own space and is geared for kids from ages 5 to 12 (See TeenFusion for teenage programming). GoH KookieKlatches, SF/F Art Projects, and much more. See KidFusion programming for more details. (Please note: KidFusion does not serve meals and will close during meal hours)
- KidFusion Pizza Party: This is a wonderful event for your kids on Saturday night of ConFusion. It is Pizza/Pajama Party. It will run from 7 p.m. to midnight. It is open to all children with KidFusion/w Pizza memberships (ages 5-12). Must register via pre-reg or at the con no later than noon on Saturday. Space is limited.
- Kid-in-Tow: If you plan to bring young children (under 5) to ConFusion, please register them with our kid-in-tow option. There is no charge for this membership. Although ConFusion does not offer additional services for children of this age group, having a badge will help our operations and registration staff to act quickly, if the need arises.
If you have any KidFusion questions email: KidFusion@confusionsf.org
If you have any Registration questions, please email email@example.com.