For information on how to attend Room Parties, visit HERE.
Are you Planning to Host a Party at ConFusion?
Yes? Read how below.
- If you are planning on hosting a party at ConFusion, either private or public, please fill out our form below.
There are two ways to have a party at How to Train Your ConFusion:
Have a party in your hotel room:
- Our current hotel has no suites on the party floors.
- So parties held in guest rooms, it will be a regular-sized room with bed/s and such.
- Unfortunately this hotel has limited storage space and we cannot pull beds.
Have a party in exhibit space:
- We currently have 6 rooms which can be rented for $250 per night for parties.
- The $250 includes tax, service charge, and corkage fees.
- Party throwers will have access to the room from 8pm until 6am the next morning.
- The hotel will help setup the room with chairs, tables, ice, and such.
- These rooms are over 600 sq. ft. so there is lots of space to party, dance, play games, drink and so on.
ConFusion Party Rules:
- Party Holder (Room Renter) is responsible for any damage done to hotel property.
- Flyers must be approved by OPS before hanging.
- Painters tape is to be used when hanging flyer’s for any parties.
- No Underage Serving/Drinking. (Each individual who will be serving must sign and adhere to alcohol serving agreement)
- All Age parties that wish to serve alcohol MUST check ID’s at the point of service.
- No Adult Activities in the presence of minors.
- No use of fog machines, incense burning, smoking or other open flame.
- No use of confetti, glitter, sparkles, dance floor dust, silly string, or bubbles.
- All Parties must remain on party floors.
- No alcohol can be transported out of party space.
- Private Parties will not be promoted by ConFusion in any way. You must still register a Private Party so we can place it on non-quiet floors.
- Unregistered Parties will be shut down.
- ALL Parties MUST fill out our Room Party Request form by NOVEMBER 30, 2020.
Ready to fill out our Room Party Request Form? Do so below:
Questions? Email email@example.com