For information on how to attend Room Parties, visit HERE.
Are you Planning to Host a Party at ConFusion?
Yes? Please check back for our Room Party Info and Application when it becomes available.
ConFusion Party Rules:
- Party Holder (Room Renter) is responsible for any damage done to hotel property.
- Painters tape is to be used when hanging flyer’s for any parties, AND flyers must be approved by OPS before hanging.
- No Underage Serving/Drinking. (Each individual who will be serving must sign and adhere to alcohol serving agreement)
- All Age parties that wish to serve MUST check ID’s at the point of service.
- No Adult Activities in the presence of minors.
- No use of fog machines, incense burning, smoking or other open flame.
- No use of confetti, glitter, sparkles, dance floor dust, silly string, or bubbles.
- All Parties must remain on party floors.
- No alcohol can be transported out of party space.
- Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org