Dealers, Artists, Fan Tables, oh my!
How to Train Your ConFusion offers multiple levels of vending options to fit in with the changing way people hawk, browse, create, buy, and share. We also love to continue supporting the Fannish Tradition of common good by providing Fan Tables for charitable organizations and fannish events.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor or hosting a fan table please read about our Dealers Room, Artist Alley, and Fan Tables and fill out the appropriate application below.
Dealers Room: Application is now CLOSED.
The Dealers Room is a the place for vendors who have large inventories that have complex or time consuming set up. It is for Vendors who will need multiple tables (or a large space). Being a part of the Dealers Room provides a secured space during closed hours. Dealers in this room are expected to be in operation during OPEN hours.
Dealer Room Hours:
- Friday 4pm to 8pm
- Saturday 10am to 6pm
- Sunday 11am to 3pm
Costs and Provisions:
- The Dealer Room is juried (not all applicants will be granted space).
- Table prices are $95 for the first table (this includes one badge).
- Additional tables are $60. Limit of 4 tables.
- No refunds/transfers or exchanges after acceptance and purchase.
- Only 1 badge is included in the purchase of the first table.
- Additional badges will be available to selected dealers through pre-registration for $45 (1 Per Table).
- Additional badges purchased after pre-registration is closed will be subject to at-the door prices.
- All Payments must be processed thru PayPal.
- Applications are due by September 30, 2019.