Dealers, Artists, Fan Tables, oh my!
How to Train Your ConFusion offers multiple levels of vending options to fit in with the changing way people hawk, browse, create, buy, and share. We also love to continue supporting the Fannish Tradition of common good by providing Fan Tables for charitable organizations and fannish events.
Artist Alley: Applications is now CLOSED!
The Artist Alley is for creators who are showcasing their own work. It is located in one of the main hallways in route to the Dealers Room. It is ideal for artists or authors who wish to peddle their personal creations. Artist Alley is not secured and each vendor is responsible for their own inventory. Each Vendor is limited to one table. Vendors in Artist Alley are in charge of their own hours also, which make participating in programming easy. You can even do Iron Artist right at the table!
Costs and Provisions:
- Artist Alley is juried (not all applicants will be granted space).
- Table prices are $45. Limit 1 table (6 ft). Limit 2 Chairs
- Table price does NOT include badge
- No refunds/transfers or exchanges after acceptance and purchase.
- Each participant must have a badge to operate in Artist Alley.
- Pre-Registered Badges are $52. You can also earn your badge through panel participation.
- Badges purchased after pre-registration is closed will be subject to
at-the door prices.
- All payments must be processed thru PayPal.
- Applications are due by September 30, 2019.